Avast Blocking SoundBridge & Password Issue

Music Production Forums General Section Avast Blocking SoundBridge & Password Issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

1- After downloading, I cannot sign in because it does not recognize my password. I am definitely using the correct one and even re-set it once.

2- While SoundBridge is opening, I receive a warning from AVAST security informing me that “SoundBridge is trying to change or delete the file Events.sqlite in your protected folder.”

I researched Events.sqlite and I haven’t a clue as to why it’s on my computer. It seems to be a 3rd party developer program used by Apple for their Remote Desktop. But even more odd is… why does SoundBridge want to change or delete it?

juansoundbridge
    Participant

1. Try to uninstall and reinstall SoundBridge. If your login problem persists, contact support at support@soundbridge.io

2. It might be better to set SoundBridge as an exception on AVAST antivirus actions. Alternatively, you can pause the antivirus while you use the software, which would guarantee it doesn’t get in the way. This is a common issue with antiviruses.

3. Events.sqlite is a file created in the SoundBridge documents folder and specific for its functioning, so the fact that AVAST is blocking this can explain other issues you have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.