Hi. I like to know if you can release a Beta2 soon when some of the bugs/instability is solved before releasing the full functional 2.0.0 version. Maybe that will result in a faster getting to the stable version. Because people who try the beta might find new instability/bugs to report then some you might have solved by now. Another reason is that maybe it will take time until you release the stable version 2.0.0 and while we are waiting for it we would appreciate a in between release of a more stable beta.