August 12, 2020 at 4:08 pm #19210
I am using Mt Power Drum Kit 2 and would like to have each individual piece of the kit available on my DAW for mixing. I’m under the impression there is a way to do this but I have no idea how. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!August 13, 2020 at 3:25 pm #19223
1. Create a new audio track.
2. On its input menu select: Internal > [name of the track where Mt Power Drum Kit 2 plugin is on] > output 3/4 or 5/6 …any other than the main 1/2.
3. Enable monitoring on that audio track.
4. Route something in your Drum Kit through those outputs.
5. Press play.
August 14, 2020 at 9:18 am #19228
- This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by modern8music.
Number 2 seems to be where I am running into difficulty. My only options for internal output are Track Out, Stereo Out 1/2, Mono Out 1 and Mono Out 2. Do I need to do something to open up the other outputs? I have tried selecting them within the mixer on the plugin but this doesn’t seem to have made any difference.August 24, 2020 at 12:33 pm #19297
Those are the options within the “External” input sources, make sure you look amongst the “Internal” sources.September 2, 2020 at 3:06 pm #19368
The options I listed above are under the internal sources for my drum track.September 4, 2020 at 4:11 pm #19403September 6, 2020 at 4:56 pm #19407
Thanks for the video. This works fine for Ritmix but has not solved the problem in Mt Power Drum Kit. I can change the outputs within the plugin but Soundbridge only lets me select the first two inputs. I think this is looking like a compatability issue between the plugin and the DAW.September 8, 2020 at 1:53 pm #19413
Yep, SoundBridge does not see it as a multiple output plugin.
I’ll ask the support to look into that.
Sorry I didn’t have a solution for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.