having trouble logging in to the DAW

Music Production Forums General Section having trouble logging in to the DAW

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CeCeTaylor
    Participant

I’m having a lot of trouble logging on to the Soundbrige DAW. I typed in everything correctly. EVERYTHING! and I still can’t get thru it. Either you help me fix this issue or I’m uninstalling.

goransoundbridgeSoundBridge, LLC admin tag
    Keymaster

Hello,

Have you written to support about this?
    They can surely resolve this for you.
    Write to: support@soundbridge.io

Helping you would require resetting your password and a new password can not be sent to you via a public forum.

got same problem here today, trying to find a free daw just to plug a guitar and use amplitube without paying 100 or even 1000 to some droids dev coder over here for christ sake i used to like the times i just bought an amp and plug … !! no i have to do that because 100 % of the neighbourhood is from shiethole country no rock anymore even aon a computer … GIMME BACK NAPSTER AND ALL !!! vampires

Cannot login to the program either.
    Will uninstall this banana software…

goransoundbridgeSoundBridge, LLC admin tag
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can not resolve anything as private as a password, publicly.

Most of the time this issue is caused by special characters or non-US keyboard layouts.

We are trying to accommodate all of the special cases as we learn about them.

The only way we can resolve this issue is to gather more information from you.
    Please write to: support@soundbridge.io

Best,
    The SoundBridge Team

Having same problem, uninstalling.

I can sign in to the SoundBridge website ‘Fine , But i can not sign in to Sound Bridge App or Ritmix !

I had the same PROBLEM signing into SB or Ritmix ‘ Until I changed my PASSWORD a couple of times to something less Complex !!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.