How i download vts plugins in soundbridge

Music Production Forums General Section How i download vts plugins in soundbridge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have the application installed, and I want to download some virtual instrument plugins but I don’t know how. I have downloaded some to my computer but when I go to look for them in the application, they simply do not appear in my files. The folder appears empty and no dll file appears to me. I do not know what to do.

modern8music
    Participant

Hello,

This was made some time ago to help users learn how to add VST directories:

Hope this helps.

Ah ok, so i hear closely and its says that dll files doesn’t show up. I ghink thats the problem i got. Did you know if theres is a piano vts like ritmix, that doesn’t have dll file cause that is what i look for.

Thanks for the video

modern8music
    Participant

Hello,

The .dll files do not need to show up when adding a VST Directory.

VST plugins will show up in the plugin browser after the VST Directory is added to Preferences > VST and SoundBridge is restarted.

hey i can not find any sound please help me

modern8music
    Participant

hey i can not find any sound please help me

Hello,

What do you mean? Can you browse to the folder where you have any audio files?

I’ve done the following but my vsts do not pop up, for context the plugin in question is VITAL. It shows at the bottom left hand corner of the screen that it is loaading but never seems to fully load into the DAW.

I can’t download Ritmix plugin so hard to find in your website no download button help me

modern8music
    Participant

I can’t download Ritmix plugin so hard to find in your website no download button help me

RitMix download links

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.