Some VST plugins are showing in the directory, some are missing

Music Production Forums General Section Some VST plugins are showing in the directory, some are missing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frawge
    Participant

For the record, I have my VST folder chosen in SoundBridge and all my VSTs are inside that folder, however some VSTs will show up in the program and some wont, i’v tried full rescanning, using the find new button, uninstalling and reinstalling all the broken plugins, dragging the .DLL file out of the Plugin folder, and nothing has worked. Is there something im missing ?

Anonymous

Hello,

Which plugins are you missing?

Are you using Windows or macOS, if on Windows 32bit or 64bit?

Frawge
    Participant

I’m currently trying to use DecentSampler for DSPRESETs and DSK Guitars Nylon, Steel, & Acoustic (which is odd because previous plugins from DSK work just fine)

I use Windows 10 64bit

I also forgot to mention that when I first put the plugin folder in the VST folder, the find new button does detect that the plugin is there, it just never gets added to the directory so I can’t use it

goransoundbridgeSoundBridge, LLC admin tag
    Keymaster

Hello,

Both the VST2 and VST3 versions of the Decent Sampler are deteced and load just fine on our side.

Decent Sampler in SoundBridge

Please make sure that you are using the same architecture plugins as your SoundBridge (64bit or 32bit).

If this still does not help please write to support, they can help you directly vai an online meeting.

Best,
    The SoundBridge Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.