Soundbridge will not start

Music Production Forums General Section Soundbridge will not start

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  modern8music 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Today I installed Sound Bridge on my Windows 10 laptop. All went fine, but when I open the program it crashes instantly. I removed the program and reinstalled it with no succes.

Any suggestions?

modern8music
    Participant

Did you by any chance add a VST directory to be scanned during the installation process.
    In any case when SoundBridge crashes, before you re-open it, send the Soundbridge.log file that is the SoundBridge folder in your program files to support@soundbridge.io.

After sending an email to the supportdesk. I got very quick a response:

when installing you must NOT add a VST directory for scanning. Now it works 🙂

Thanks!

modern8music
    Participant

Hello,

Actually you could add your VST Directories while installing, but if there is a problematic VST in there that crashes SoundBridge you would have to restart SoundBridge as many times as there are problematic VST’s. Each time of a new start SoundBridge should offer you to add the problematic VST that crashed it last to the blacklist of plugins that don’t get scanned at startup.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.